KT30099 Fortress High Security 5 Lever Mortice Sashlock, BS3621 Rated
The "Fortress" locks from Era are premium quality locks that provide high security. The locks are "Secured by Design" approved and confirm to BS3621 and hence is suitable for use on external doors. This lock is available in a brass, satin silver and chome finish and also in 2 key sizes:
- 44mm backset with a 67mm case size
- 56mm backset with a 79mm case size
Both sizes come with lock centres of 57mm.
This is a full pack that comes with the lock, forend plate, strike box and 2 keys.
The latchbolt is reversible for use on left and right hand doors whilst the locking deadbolt is laminated with hardened steel plates amd allows for a 20mm throw.
The forend plate is 162mm high and 26mm wide whilst the actual lock case is 15mm thick and 109mm high. The striker box is 178mm high and 30mm wide with a pocket of 23mm. Including the lip the striker box is 44mm wide.
The latch is sprung however only for standard duty use and so should be used with sprung door handles. This lock can also be used with round rose door handles as it allow bolt through fittings for 38mm fixing centres.
All fixings are included to install the lock, please note that spindles are not included.
Additionally a rebate kit is also available to allow fitting to rebated doors.
Note: Manufacturing tolerances do apply to all dimensions
Part Number: L14768
Brand: Locks & Latches by Loxta
Range: Locks & Latches
Type: Mortice Lock
Sold As: Single
Spindle Size: 8mm
Spring Mechanism: Sprung
Lock Type: Lock
Lock Centres: 57mm
Lock Levers: 5
5 Lever Locks
In addition to these locks, it is recommended to have a good quality sprung door handle to operate the latchbolt which should include a lock/keyway cutout with 57mm centres. On handles with a backplate the cutout will be pre-integrated into the plate at 57mm centres, or alternatively if purchasing a round rose door handle then please ensure you also have an lock escutcheon to fit over the keyhole.
- High Security Fortress Lock
- Secured By Design Approved and British Standard Lock
- 57mm lock centres
- Available in 44mm backset and 67mm case size or 56mm backset and 79mm case size
- Available in brass, satin silver or chrome finishes.
- Suitable for external doors
- Hardened steel case, epoxy powder coated
- 15mm wide case
- Includes holes for bolt through handles at 38mm (e.g. round rose)
- Square box striker made from steel
- Zinc alloy latchbolt, reversible
- Laminated deadbolt with hardened steel plates and 20mm throw
- Standard duty follower, for use with sprung furniture
- Includes 2 keys
- 1,000 differs
- Fixing screws included
- Rebate kit available (please see related products)
Free Delivery Over £100, Cheap Delivery Over £40!
We have tried to make our delivery prices as simple as possible for Mainland UK:
- Order values £100 and over = Free Delivery!
- Order values between £40 & £100 = Only £4!
- Order values less than £40 = £6.50
We generally utilise Parcelforce to deliver our products, however we occasionally use other couriers depending upon the size and delivery location of the parcel. Through all methods we ensure that we can send our parcels through the fastest mechanism possible.
Want To Collect Your Order?
You can also collect your order free of charge from our Clitheroe office if you want. We will send you an email once your order is ready for you to come in and collect.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & The Islands
For the Scottish Highlands, orders £100 or above are charged at £8, otherwise the delivery charge is £16.
For Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Jersey, our delivery charge is £20.
Delivery to Republic of Ireland
For the Republic of Ireland, our delivery charge is £20.
Delivery to Mainland Europe
For Mainland Europe, our delivery charge is £50