Handlehub aims to deliver a market leading service to all our customers. In order to do this, we felt that it was important to make some key promises to our customers to show how committed we are to deliver this target and ensure we continually improve.
We would like to make the following 7 promises to our customers:
1) Your satisfaction with the quality of service will always form a major part in all deliverables produced and implemented by the Handlehub team.
2) Whenever You are in contact with Handlehub, You can expect our staff to always be polite, courteous and helpful.
3) If we make a mistake, we will apologise and fix it quickly and fairly while keeping You informed.
4) When You contact us, we will aim to respond within 1 working day, and attempt to answer your query within our first response. If we can not answer your query within our first response, then we will inform you of when we can provide you with a response to answer your query.
5) Our goal is to ensure that Handlehub provides competitive prices.
6) We will work hard to continually improve our carbon emission footprint.
7) We will review our Customer Charter a minimum of every 6 months to ensure that it is kept up to date and meets Your requirements.
In the unfortunate event that You wish to make a complaint about any area of our business, or about any of our employees, then please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your complaint. Handlehub will investigate the matter and respond directly to you.
If You need to contact us at any point, please contact us through any of the methods below:
Email - Sales, Product and General Enquiries
Email - Technical Support, Post Order and Complaints
01282 902 350 (UK)
Handlehub, Unit 8 Lincoln Park, Salthill Industrial Estate, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1QD